DQS Certification India provides compliance assessment services for SSAE 16 and HIPAA Standards.
SSAE 16 Assessment
SSAE 16 Assessment is required for organizations (Service Organization) performing outsourcing services which affect the financial statements of their clients (User Organization).
For Example if you are an organization providing below mentioned services you may be asked to provide a SSAE 16 Type-II Audit Report Signed by CPA registered in USA.
- Software as a Service
- Payroll Processing and Accounting Servicing
- Data Centre Services, etc.
Statements on Standards for Attestation Engagements 16 (SSAE 16)
- Statements on Standards for Attestation Engagements 16 (SSAE 16)
- SSAE 16 and other standards – SAS 70 and ISAE 3402
- Differences between SSAE 16 and SAS 70
- Similarity between SSAE 16 and SAS 70
DQS Certification offers HIPAA compliance assessment services based on the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Rule manage and enforced by The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
HIPAA’s Helps in:
- reducing costs
- simplifying administrative processes and burdens
- improving the privacy and security of patients’ information