DQS Certification India Private Limited is authorized by SEI to provide SEI Official training and courses worldwide. DQS Certification India provides Introduction to CMMI for Services Training.
SEI Official – Introduction to CMMI for Services Training
This is a three-day course about the CMMI for Services (CMMI-SVC) model. The course provides the knowledge required to take your first steps for CMMI for Services (CMMI-SVC)
CMMI-SVC is a comprehensive set of guidelines that helps organizations to establish and improve processes for delivering service. The concepts and issues related to CMMI-SVC are well understood through this training.
The CMMI for Services (CMMI-SVC) model defines effective practices that ensure quality services are delivered to customers and end users.
After attending the course, participants will be able to describe the CMMI-SVC model, discuss the model’s process areas, and locate relevant information in the model.
Highlights of the Course – SEI Official Intro to CMMI for Services (CMMI-SVC)
Advantages of Training with DQS Certification India Private Limited:
- Highly Experienced Instructors qualified with Excellent evaluation Standards.
- Guidance based on Practical Insight and Pragmatic Solutions to Implementation Issues
- CMMI Book and Standard SEI Training Material is used extensively to touch upon all aspects of CMMI Implementation.
- Background Study by Instructors on the Participant’s organizations to relate effectively during the training experience.
- Teaching in simple, clear English and effective communication with illustrated examples.
- Excellent Training Facilities at best international venues
Other Training Services
DQS Certification India Private Limited provides the public training programs on the following:
- Official SEI Introduction to the CMMI – Staged and Continuous Representations
- Project Management
- Configuration Management
- Metrics Management
- Estimation Techniques
- Process and Product Quality Assurance
- Peer Reviews
- Organization Process Performance Models
- Quantitative Process Management
- Process Improvement Strategy
- Product and Process Quality Assurance
- Supplier Agreement Management
- Service Delivery (SD)
- Service System Transition (SST)
- Incident Resolution and Prevention (IRP)
- Service Continuity (SCON)
- Capacity and Availability Management (CAM)
- Strategic Service Management (STSM)
- Service System Development (SSD)