CMMI for Acquisition (CMMI-ACQ) Public Training and Courses
DQS Certification India Private Limited is authorized by SEI to provide SEI Official training and courses worldwide. DQS Certification India provides the following CMMI-ACQ Trainings and Courses:
- SEI Official – Acquisition Supplement for CMMI v1.2
Acquisition Supplement for CMMI v1.2
CMMI fundamental concepts related to acquisition for acquisition managers and practitioners, appraisal team members, and process group (e.g., SEPG, EPG) members is conducted through this one day course.
CMMI-ACQ model focuses on acquirer processes and contains best practices that address activities for initiating and managing the acquisition of products and services that meet the needs of the customer.
The Participant will be able to describe for the following after attending this course:
- Describe the CMMI-ACQ model
- Discuss the model’s process areas
- Locate relevant information in the model.
This course with its prerequisite, Introduction to CMMI Version 1.2, fulfills a prerequisite requirement for any course requiring an official SEI Introductory CMMI for Acquisition course.
Advantages of Training with DQS Certification India Private Limited:
- Highly Experienced Instructors qualified with Excellent evaluation Standards.
- Guidance based on Practical Insight and Pragmatic Solutions to Implementation Issues
- CMMI Book and Standard SEI Training Material is used extensively to touch upon all aspects of CMMI Implementation.
- Background Study by Instructors on the Participant’s organizations to relate effectively during the training experience.
- Teaching in simple, clear English and effective communication with illustrated examples.
- Excellent Training Facilities at best international venues
Other Training Services
DQS Certification India Private Limited provides the public training programs on the following:
- Official SEI Introduction to the CMMI –ACQ
- Agreement Management
- Acquisition Requirements Development
- Configuration Management
- Measurement and Analysis
- Project Monitoring and Control
- Project Planning
- Process and Product Quality Assurance
- Requirements Management
- Solicitation and Supplier Agreement Development
- Acquisition Technical Management
- Acquisition Validation
- Acquisition Verification
- Decision Analysis and Resolution
- Integrated Project Management
- Organizational Process Definition
- Organizational Process Focus
- Organizational Training
- Risk Management
- Organizational Process Performance
- Quantitative Project management
- Causal Resolution and Analysis
- Organizational Innovation and Deployment
Leave a Reply