DQS Certification India Private Limited is authorized by SEI to provide SEI Official training and courses worldwide. DQS Certification India provides the Services Supplement for CMMI for Development Training.
SEI Official – Services Supplement for CMMI for Development training
This is a one-day course which has introduce the CMMI fundamental concepts related to service delivery for the following :
- Service providers
- Appraisal team members
- Process group members
The CMMI for Services (CMMI-SVC) model defines effective practices that ensure quality services are delivered to customers and end users.
After attending the course, participants will be able to describe the CMMI-SVC model, discuss the model’s process areas, and locate relevant information in the model.
Highlights of the Course – SEI Official Intro to CMMI for Services (CMMI-SVC)
Advantages of Training with DQS Certification India Private Limited:
- Highly Experienced Instructors qualified with Excellent evaluation Standards.
- Guidance based on Practical Insight and Pragmatic Solutions to Implementation Issues
- CMMI Book and Standard SEI Training Material is used extensively to touch upon all aspects of CMMI Implementation.
- Background Study by Instructors on the Participant’s organizations to relate effectively during the training experience.
- Teaching in simple, clear English and effective communication with illustrated examples.
- Excellent Training Facilities at best international venues
Contact us for timing and venue of the CMMI Training.
Other Training Services
DQS Certification India Private Limited provides the public training programs on the following:
- Official SEI Introduction to the CMMI – Staged and Continuous Representations
- Project Management
- Configuration Management
- Metrics Management
- Estimation Techniques
- Process and Product Quality Assurance
- Peer Reviews
- Organization Process Performance Models
- Quantitative Process Management
- Process Improvement Strategy
- Product and Process Quality Assurance
- Supplier Agreement Management
- Service Delivery (SD)
- Service System Transition (SST)
- Incident Resolution and Prevention (IRP)
- Service Continuity (SCON)
- Capacity and Availability Management (CAM)
- Strategic Service Management (STSM)
- Service System Development (SSD)