The following modes of Payment facilities are available for the candidate.
- All types of Credit Card payments are accepted through online payment processing. We use Paypal as payment processor.
- Payment through Demand Draft, in favour of DQS Certification India Private Limited, payable at New Delhi, India
- Payment through Bank Cheque, in favour of DQS Certification India Private Limited, payable at New Delhi, India
- For buying a selected certification, please go to the Certification page and use “Buy Now” link on that respected page.
- Program fees are not refundable.
- Program fees are not transferable.
- All fees are subject to change.
- Once a new application is accepted and approved, the Candidacy begins. The candidate then has 12 months from the date the application fee submission to take initial exam. If candidate is not able to take exam with in 12months period, then the candidacy expires and Individual must then reapply for candidacy and pay the current application fee to begin the process again.
- If the initial exam is taken inside that 12-month period, a second or third sitting, if required, must be completed within 24 months from the date the original application fee was processed. After the 24-month period has elapsed their candidacy will expire. The candidate must then reapply for candidacy and pay the current application fee to begin the process again.
- Candidacy and certification apply to individuals, not employers.
- Fees and payments are not transferable.
- Companies wishing to pay fees for employees are encouraged to treat certification payments under their tuition reimbursement program, making payments to their employees only upon successfully passing their examination and receiving their certification credentials.